He might not be able to walk, but don't let that fool you, this boy has ambition. Ezra has entered the sometimes frightening world of climbing. He climbs onto the couch...the back of the couch...the window sill...
Every time I turn my back there is my little 10 month old climbing, maybe I would be more comfortable with it if he got the courage to walk!
Most people lounge in these pool chairs...why lounge when climbing is just so fun!
You can do it...you can do it...
Yeah Ezra!
3 comments:
Wow Anna, those boys look so much alike! It is amazing. And they are soo cute! Love you!
I can't believe Ezra isn't walking yet! He looks like he is quite capable on his feet! Climbing seems to be a favorite of all boys. I guess they like to feel like they can conquer anything!
Hey, he knows what he wants and he's going for it!!! Those boys are really going to do some mischief together when Ezra's up and walking!
Post a Comment