
It's the life I tell you, spending our days at the pool...park...afternoon naps...who would ever want to grow up?

There is little in life that compares to my Soren's smile, and I'd give a lot to see it every day.

Today Ezra did something his brother would not do...get in the pool. At least one of them gives me the excuse to actually get a little wet.
3 comments:
Do you need help? I feel like you need an assistant to help you enjoy these things!!
Cute pictures! I am missing our pool at our old house. I bet you'll have a great tan (if you don't already) in a matter of weeks! :)
Looks like you guys are living it up! Seriously, Dallas seems like a fun place. Is Andy enjoying the internship? Tell Andrea that I say hello, and to start a BLOG so I know what is going on in her life too!
Post a Comment