Thursday, June 19, 2008

Miniatures


We went to the zoo again, and while in the reptile house we saw a display case with a miniature display of farm land (with cows, a farm house, horses...) and a construction site (excavator, back hoe, bull dozer, dump truck). The boys were enamored with it. I let them look at it for a couple of minutes before dragging them away. As we were looking at the lizard exhibits I realized Ezra was crawling away from me...and he crawled right back to the display case. This happened 3 more times with both boys before I finally decided to just let them stay and look...You think I would have gotten the message sooner!

1 comment:

jkohldadof8 said...

One of the MOST beautiful things in the world is the open curiosity of a child. What a blessing to have been able to bring something new and different into their lives!