Monday, June 16, 2008

To My Daddy


For Father's Day I decided to ask Soren what he wanted to give Andy for father's day. I wrote down his responses...
Mommy: Soren, what do you want to get Daddy for father's day?
Soren: "Another present."
Mommy: "What kind of present?"
Soren: "A green present. I get daddy a pink one and a yellow one present. I get too much."
Mommy: "What kind of toy would you get daddy?"
Soren: "A present toy. Maybe I get him a present toy and maybe I get a small present for me."
Mommy: "If you could give daddy one of your toys which one would you give him?"
Soren: "Umm this juice sup for a water cup. I will play with daddy. Daddy play cars."
Mommy: "Soren what is your favorite thing to do with daddy?"
Soren: "To give him a kiss."
Mommy: "So you like to do anything else with him?"
Soren: "I want to go CHHHHZZZZZZZZ with daddy in a tractor with daddy."

3 comments:

Kohl said...

What a great picture. Such handsome boys!

John and Melanie said...

That picture is beautiful of your boys! Oh we miss you guys. Glad to see you're having a great summer. Love you!

jkohldadof8 said...

Your boys (all 3 of them) are looking more and more alike!!!