Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dallas Zoo

One of the fantastic things about being in Dallas this summer is that we live close to our good friends we met Andy's 1st year at Duke. Soren and their little girl Megan are buds, and we were more than thrilled to spend a summer playing again! Yesterday we had a special treat, going with Megan to the Dallas Zoo! And boy did we have a blast.
Looking for animals

The Zoo has a great children's play area with water, slides, climbing...Soren and Ezra didn't play with too much...I couldn't seem to pry them from the mini canyon with a river designed for kids to splash in.

Megan and Soren goofing off. Soren is staring at Megan the whole time because she has a cookie that he is mesmerized by.

Thanks for a great time at the Zoo Megan!

5 comments:

Blake and Meg said...

Hey!!! i'm so excited you're here. Blake and I are out of town for a while. We went to my brother, Tyler's wedding this week and then we're flying to Utah for our Smith reunion. But I'll give you a call when I'm back in town. It looks like ya'll are having fun in Dallas.

(817) 422-1751

Can't wait to see you!!
Meg

Kasi French said...

Anna! So excited to see your comment ... MEANING YOU ARE A BLOGGER!! Look how absolutely adorable your boys are! Shells and I frequently mourn the fact that we don't get to see cute kids ~ yours at the top of the list ~ as often as we would like! You look amazing and so happy! YAY for that! Love ya!

Coach Lee said...

I know how crazy is it that it's probably going to happen. it just doesn't seem real. but hey, we'd be able to see each other which would be awesome!
:)

Troy & Kristin said...

Wow, it isn't at all obvious what you two are talking about Anna and Jodi...at least we have both families on our side. Your kids are adorable Anna, hopefully if I am lucky, mine we be up to par!

jkohldadof8 said...

I haven't been to the zoo in forever!!!!! I'm glad you had a GREAT time!!!!