Saturday, May 24, 2008

Two Pregnancies Later...

During both of my pregnancies I had one craving that was at times intense. And that craving was for fruit smoothies...especially Jamba Juice. But due to geographic locations I never got to fulfill that craving...until now. Last night we went to Jamba Juice as a family. The boys loved it. When we got home Soren was jumping up and down on his bed yelling "Jamba Jamba Jamba Juice" (which made bedtime very fun, nothing like sugar in the system to calm a little boy down), and Ezra was crying every time you took it away from him (always a good sign that he likes something)

Ezra got so excited that he knocked one of the Jamba Juices over. As we were scrambling to clean it up I turned around and this is what I saw...Ezra trying to suck the juice off of the blanket it was spilt on...I sense an addiction coming on...

5 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am with Ezra..I would be licking it up too ;) I love all your blogs, and am excited to stay in touch via BLOGGING WORLD! Megs is so cute and big..give her hugs from me :) Looks like Dallas is lots of fun!!

jkohldadof8 said...

What flavor? Kiwi Strawberry Banana ROCKS!!!!

Kohl said...

Jamba Juice is the best when you are pregnant. When I worked at the dr office we had drug rep bring them in all the time when I was pregnant with Gavin. They seriously got me through that pregnancy!

Kasi French said...

This is priceless!! They are so dang cute!

melancholyjune said...

Did you know that they have a JJ on UNC campus in the student eatery? But we're all rarely in CH so it's not usually known.