Monday, May 26, 2008

Let's Go... ... ...

It's a bird...

It's a Plane...

It's a...a...

KITE!!!

On Saturday we bought a new kite...and on Sunday we spent a little family time flying it at a park near our home. Soren, Andy, and I all had a turn flying it. Soren liked chasing it, hoping he would catch it when it dropped close to the ground.
We had a great time as a family!
Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

3 comments:

GHB said...

I am inspired by all of the quality time you spend with your boys and as a family. Way to be such an AWESOME mom! Hopefully, I will follow your lead, someday.

Kasi French said...

SO FUN! Enjoy these good weather days ... before too long the humidity and heat is going to OVERWHELM! Actually, you're probably a better tropper than I ~ you'll finda way to make the most of that!

Brianne & Jarod said...

What a fun family activity! I sure miss my walking partner :(