We are living in a one bedroom fully furnished apartment while we are staying here in Dallas, and it is working wonderfully. With Ezra in our walk in closet and Soren on the hide-a-bed and fans blowing during nap times and bedtimes we could not have asked for a better apartment. The boys have had a lot of fun exploring their new surroundings.

Who knew a deck of cards could make Soren so happy. He carries them in plastic bags, slides them through doors and any hole he can. If I had known a deck of cards could provide a half an hour of focused independent play I would have invested my 50 cents a lot sooner.

After Soren dumped all the toys out of the toy bin you would think Ezra would be content with the toys on the floor...oh no, not our Ezra...who would want to play with toys when you could spend 10 minutes trying to get into the toy bucket? I mean what is more exciting than that? Unfortunately, due to a height disadvantage success was not his. Try again in a couple of months Ezra...
No comments:
Post a Comment