
Ezra was a little unsure at first but quickly realized he could crawl almost anywhere to get a little wet.

Soren had a ball. You give this kid a measuring cup and he can be occupied for hours, especially when water is involved.

When the water shut off for a few minutes the boys went exploring. Ezra explored himself right into a fire ant hill and came away with 15 bites on his leg...at least he is not allergic!


Soren found several bricks laying on the ground and when I looked over he had stacked them all up...maybe this is a sign he needs some blocks to play with at home!
Another great day in Dallas!
2 comments:
You have so many fun water places to keep you cool. Your boys are growing up so fast.
Wow! I enjoy seeing all of your updates. I'm glad that you are enjoying Dallas and I know Andrea is glad to have you around again. Your blog is truly incredible! :)
Post a Comment