Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dedication


It is true my friends, an unopened diaper box can be used as an aerobic step, and 30 minutes of randomly moving and running through your one bedroom apartment does count as cardio. Without a stroller here in Dallas, I have been desperate to keep up my exercise, but with a little creativity I have been having a good time and seem to have more sore muscles now than I did walking and riding my stationary bike...maybe I should become an aerobics instructor...

3 comments:

The Stanley's said...

That is dedication... good for you!!

Luke and Kellie said...

Anna- You should be an aerobics instructor! Hi, I never make comments ( : I do check out your blog! I miss you!

Kohl said...

You are so dedicated. If we didn't have our elliptical I would NEVER exercise. (I don't find any joy in exercising!) :)