Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Are they Twins?


The number one question I am asked when out with the boys is..."Are they twins?" Generally I choose not to answer the question for I believe that if the inquirer would observe just a moment more they would recognize, not only a size difference, but that one has graham cracker smeared all over his face, clothes, hands, hair and has a constant stream of drool dripping from his mouth as he repeats "a ba a ba a ba", where as the other one has already made it half way out of the cart in his pursuit of a grocery bag he thinks he must have. After I gave the inquirer this moment I respond "Nope, just close in age".

2 comments:

Kohl said...

I use to get the same question. I could never understand how anyone could think Gavin and Liam were twins. Love the shirts. We also have a thing 1 and thing 2! :)

Chelsey said...

Funny, I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of having twins, of course now I do! We're planning a thing 1 and thing 2 one of these upcoming Halloweens!