Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Walking with Mommy

Since sunny skies and warmer weather have returned the boys and I have re-entered the world of walking. They do an excellent job of chilling in the stroller while I speed walk 2 and 1/2 miles. I think the only things that keeps them going on the trek are A. the many snacks that I constantly replenish during the walk and B. knowing that at the end of our walk they will get to play at the playground...


Soren is very very adamant that Ezra has to be sitting in the swing next to him and I am more than happy to comply. I'm not sure if Ezra found a bug or is looking at his shadow, but he stayed like this for almost three minutes before moving on to play.
Mom exercised, Kids played, All happy!

3 comments:

Kohl said...

I didn't know you had a double stroller. That is so nice. I keep telling Nate that I wish I could walk outside everyday. (The Elliptical gets boring) I doubt I could get my boys to stay in a stroller for that long. Lucky you!

John and Melanie said...

Those are great pictures! You are so good. I love the one of Ezra with his little tushy in the air. So cute :-)

melancholyjune said...

ok so jessica and i were wondering how you were getting so skinny these days!! i wish I were as motivated.

-christina