
Each night after reading 2 or 3 books Soren asks me to sing a song, no big deal...until last week when the songs he was asking for took a little more effort on my part than just remembering the words. "Sing blanket song mommy" or the pillow song, money song, bedebedebede song, bear song, doggie song, little bear song, foot song, park song, milk song, water song, muffet song, pots and pans song...So each night I am picking random melodies to stick somewhat rhyming words into to appease my little 2 year old. And surprisingly I have to admit that I am pretty good. I am even thinking of starting my own improve act..."Bedtime Singin Momma"
(Just a side note, Soren has learned how to close his eyes and does it everywhere, in the car, at the table, walking at the park. In the above picture he was pretending to be asleep...luckily I had my camera.)
1 comment:
Oh Anna, you are such a good mom. I love watching you in action :-) I wish I could be there for bed time songs!! He's so cute-
Post a Comment