We received this bag in the mail yesterday from Baker and Daniels, the firm in Indianapolis where Andy will going this summer. It marks the first of the "Wining and Dining Season" as both firms try to show Andy a good time and ultimately convince him that theirs is the firm for him. And I say, bring it on.Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Let the Wining and the Dining Begin!
We received this bag in the mail yesterday from Baker and Daniels, the firm in Indianapolis where Andy will going this summer. It marks the first of the "Wining and Dining Season" as both firms try to show Andy a good time and ultimately convince him that theirs is the firm for him. And I say, bring it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you guys doing a split summer? Dallas and Indianapolis right? I'm very excited for the wining and dining!! I've only heard the wonderful stories!! Love the bag- Darling pictures of your boys!
Who's the scruffy guy holding your kids..... =)
Andy LOOKS like a lawyer!!!!
Sure love you guys!
Post a Comment