Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bubbles...

Relief Society got over a little early this past Sunday, so I was early in picking Soren up from nursery. When I opened the door and he saw it was me I got my first, of many I am sure, "Oh, man not my Mom" looks. And he sat there, trying to wish me out of the room. I was unsure as to why my son was acting like I was the last person he ever wanted to see when I saw his nursery teacher pull out some bubbles. It is sad when a bottle of bubbles is ranked above you on your sons list of desires...I have begun my dissent...wish me a safe journey.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Nursery teachers love those bubbles. They are a great way to pass the past 1 minute or 10. My kids love them too.

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.