And tie it to a string.
I'd hang it in your bedroom
To light your every dream.
I'd get you the moon
No matter how high
And fill your day with magic
And soft lullabies.
One evening Soren and I were outside when I pointed the moon out to him. He reached his arms up in the air and said "get moon, get it". For him I wrote the above. That I could get him the moon, and all else his little heart desires...what magic he brings into my life.
(Soren is on the left and Ezra on the right)

3 comments:
Seems like so long ago that they were both that small. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?
What a sweet poem Anna! You are such a GREAT mommy! I thought the pics turned out great too, but I was hoping that you would take one sometime of Isaac eating his feet :) (If you have the time!)I have sure enjoyed walking with you lately :)
oh Anna, that poem is so sweet. I almost forget about your amazing writing skills. Your kids are lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy.
Post a Comment