Friday, April 4, 2008

Canine Caddie

Neither Andy nor I are big on T.V. and after reading some studies on letting children watch T.V. we decided not to let Soren watch until he was 2, and very seldom after that. So last night Soren was treated to "Canine Caddie" an old Mickey/Pluto cartoon. It was only a couple of minutes long, and although Soren didn't seem to understand exactly what was going on he did seem to enjoy spending time with mom and dad doing something special.


3 comments:

Kohl said...

We have the Donald Duck series of those cartoons and Liam loves them! He can't get enough of Donald Duck. You are so good not to let Soren watch t.v. I sometimes think that the t.v is the only way I make it through the day without going crazy.

jkohldadof8 said...

We make up for your clear case of TV-phobia when you visit the Indiana Cabbage. Perhaps we should adopt the same syndrome... and regrow some of our toasted brain cells!!!! Rebel against the machine!!!!

The Stanley's said...

Anna-
I can't believe your little guy is already two! Where does the time go? I LOVED the cake. You always have been a woman of many talents! Oh.... and I love the new car. I'll bet it is so nice having room for groceries, carseats and OTHER PASSENGERS!

-Lisa